Welcome back IFCC Supporter!
This will only take a minute of your time. Please pay attention to every little bit of information because it is really important.
IFCC (Online) 2020 Ticket owners have an advantage over everyone else, but don't let that discourage you from submitting your portfolio. We'll try to go through as many portfolios as possible. We are only limited by time.
As for the above, IFCC (Online) 2020 Ticket owners have an advantage over everyone else. Don't miss your chance to be introduced to those who are looking for you: recruiters, directors, producers, and owners of various games and film studios. Prepare a 1-minute video (15 seconds more or less) in which you will present yourself and your work. Make it simple. Now, what follows is very important. Your video has to include:
- IFCC Online Intro Animation (at the beginning of the video, download it HERE or HERE)
- Your Contact Information (at the end of the video)
Any video that doesn't meet the requirements above won't be taken into consideration.
Submit Your Portfolio & Show-Off Video
Boost Your Art Skills!
Learn from your art heroes. IFCC Online is the largest digital art conference of 2020. Six days of content delivered by 60+ top concept artists, 3D artists, directors, animators, and illustrators.
1. A full week of content (6 days)
2. 70+ Instructors and Demo Artists
3. Pre-recorded educational videos (45 minutes or more)
4. Live Stream Demo sessions
5. ArtStation Portfolio Reviews
6. Show-Off Videos (present your services/skills)
8. Free Online Courses
9. Recruitment Program
Get all the important updates on time. Subscribe today:
Interested in our Premium Program? Reserve your seat now: